Tourist visa applications may be submitted to any Consular Office of the Argentine Republic. The authorized stay period for this type of visa is a maximum of 90 (ninety) days. Applications are personal and the applicant must submit the following documents (an original and a copy) at the Consular Office
Applications are personal and the applicant must submit the following documents (an original and a copy) at the Consular Office:
- Passport valid for at least six (6) months at the time of entering Argentina, with at least two (2) blank pages
- Two (2) current 4 x 4 cm photographs, facing the camera, printed in colour, on a white background
- Visa application form filled out (preferably in electronic format) and signed by the applicant.
- Proof of income (for example, ast three pay slips, last credit card statement or last bank statement)
- Round trip reservation (Recommendation: do not purchase tickets before obtaining the visa)
- Hotel reservation and itinerary
- If no hotel reservation has been made and an individual has extended an invitation, a letter of invitation
- Payment of consular fee: 150 US dollars or euros, depending on the Consular Office where the application is filed. The fee must be paid in the local currency of the Representation
- Consular interview
Please note that Consular authorities may require supplementary or additional documents where deemed necessary.
FULFILMENT OF ALL OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE GRANTING OF A VISA, WHICH REMAINS AT THE EXCLUSIVE OPTION OF THE ARGENTINE STATE.
To begin the visa application procedure, please contact the relevant Consular Office in order to make an appointment and submit the required documents.